Clean Conscious Diapers are designed with safe plant-based materials, a wetness indicator (so you know when it’s time for a fresh one), enhanced blowout protection and advanced absorption for dry, healthy baby skin. No latex, fragrance or parabens.
The diapers are less bulky but more sustainable, helping save over 7,000 trees a year. To make the core of the diaper, they harvest wood from sustainably-managed pine and spruce trees in Scandinavia, which is then turned into fluff pulp at a Swedish mill using chlorine-free processing.
All of their diapers feature a Quilted Bubble Liner that quickly draws wetness away, a Wetness Indicator and Quick Absorb Channels that keep leaks under wraps.
Newborn diapers also have a Belly Button Cutout for healing umbilical cords. Size 1 & 2 feature Poo Pockets for those extra messy situations and Sizes 3-6 have Super Stretchy Sides with flex and strength for little ones on the move.
- No latex, fragrance or parabens
- 100% plant-based backsheet and more efficient design reduces the amount of material used in each diaper
- True Absorb Core: unique, super-absorbent, multi-layer technology that quickly locks away moisture from skin; holds 17x its weight in fluid for advanced leak protection
- Designed for sensitive skin: no latex, chlorine processing, fragrances or lotions
- Designed with sustainably harvested fluff pulp
- Cloudlike liner provides ultimate comfort for baby’s delicate skin while rapidly funneling away moisture
- Soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure-fit leg cuffs and fastening tabs
There are no reviews yet.